Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting a mind of his own.....

If I were to describe Will in 2 words it would be "good kid." He is doing fantastic in school and always nice to his friends and usually listens to his Mom with little persuasion. I have noticed lately that he is getting a mind of his own. He wants to pour his cereal and milk by himself, he makes his bed immaculately with no wrinkles (just how Mom likes it!) He wants to help with dinner and set the table and comb his hair without my help. He LOVES to ride his bike and wants to do it every chance he can get and assures me that he can do so, without constant supervision. I am not sure how I am so lucky to have such a nice boy. And since he is such a good kid, when he asked if he could wear a Mohawk to school, I quickly whipped his hair up in do fashion. I love watching him make decisions for himself (never mind that at times I am in the corner hyperventilating!)

1 comment:

Katie Jane said...

I am in love with William. He is the best! His cute voice reminds me of Quincy off of Little Einsteins. Love it.