Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Zoo and Eating a Piece of Garbage...

Since I am feeling a little better and realized this baby is gonna stay put until they pull him out Tuesday, I decided to take the kiddos to the zoo. Just wanted to post a few random pics. Morgan squealed at every bird and did not want to move on to the next exhibit. She was equally thrilled with the monkeys........until they peed on the window.
I love all of the animals that the kids can climb on in the Idaho Falls Zoo. Good thing too because the real Tiger was MIA.
This was the best pic that I could get of all of us. I think it is pretty funny....good effort!

On a funny side note, later that night we went to eat @ Red Robin and William ordered a strawberry lemonade. He took a huge slurp from his straw and had this mortified look on his face that still makes me crack up as I remember him saying in a disgusted voice " I think I just ate a piece of garbage!" I was a little confused until I realized he had sucked a piece of strawberry up through his straw. I was immediately in tears.....It's a pregnancy thing. I could not stop laughing long enough to explain to the rest of the table what was so funny. My eyes are watering right now as I relive the moment. It was so random, but so hilarious. You had to see look on the kids face...... priceless.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha! That is so funny about the strawberry. You have to stay on your toes :) Good luck next week!!

Ginger said...

Really? Tuesday? Good luck with that!

Carrie said...

I'm laughing with tears right NOW just imagining the look on Will's face as he thought he ate garbage. I love random boys!!

I love the I.F. zoo. I remember going there back when I was a kid!

good luck on Tuesday!!!!!!

Ambyr said...

That's awesome! I can just see the mortified look on his face! OK, so Morgan is FREAKIN cute! I soooooo wish we still lived by each other so that Paityn and her could be bestest friends! Love the Hat! I miss you and your super cute fam!

Nicole Marsh said...

Wow I can't believe that you are due already!! Will is awesome.

karadie said...

I do love a good pregnant Toni laugh kapade! :)