Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't remember my natural color anymore!



So, I have decided that the blond is just to hard to keep up with and decided to go back to my natural color. I am not quite used to it yet and sometimes still surprise myself in the mirror. Will said that I looked beautiful, so at least that is something right. I think my hair looks the same in each pic, but I couldn't decide which smile I liked better and I don't take pics of myself often so I decided to post them both I guess I am narcissistic. It is always weird taking a picture of yourself, do I do the cheesy smile and look like a dork, maybe a more serious sultry look to show of the new hair? Oh, and don't we love the drool spots on my shoulder from Mo!If that doesn't say sexy, then I don't know what does. I think that definitely the braces help with that :) One year down and I can't wait to get them off! I have an appointment tomorrow and hopefully he can tell me more exactly how long I will have to keep them on.

7 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Cute new hair. I love it. I love the new pictures of MO! She is so cute I can't believe how big she is getting already. I might have to take you up on my offer next Monday afternoon or tuesday. I usually don't feel the best. thansk for the offer.

Ginger said...

I like it a lot. You look pretty in both pictures.

Katie H. said...

Welcome back to the dark side you narcissist :) It looks good.

Unknown said...

I really love your hair this color! I think it brings out your gorgeous eyes more.
I also LOVE the pics of little Morgan! What a great photographer!

Carlie said...

You are beautiful anyway you have your hair! I've never seen you look bad- even moments after delivering a baby! I think you should go totally different with your hair and freak Brian out... black or red? Hay, he went from total fro to bald in one day! Talk about surprise! Maybe you could show me what to do with the mop on my head!?

Rachel said...

Well you are the hottiest hottie of all the hottiest hotties who are hot, so the brown hair looks great. I wouldn't expect any less though.

ps I think the drool IS sexy

Ambyr said...

If you think that you can't remember your realy hair color, try being a hairstylist! I'm pretty sure that I no longer have a real hair color it's been changed way to many times.! You look good as a brunette! It's only bad when you look at a box of crayons and can honestly say that your hair has been all of those colors! Or maybe that's just my problem.