Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Springs.........

William was sick and Brian had 3 days off, so we decided that what Will needed was some Cabin TLC to get over his cough. It was brisk and sunny, I was so glad that we did. We went up to big Springs Monday night and the kids had a blast feeding the fish. We got up to 4 muskrats, who knows how many ducks and of course tons of fish. It doesn't matter how many times we do this, it is still my favorite. Especially when the fish are hungry and fight the muskrats for the food. Great free entertainment. We snapped a few pics of the kids while we were down there. William took this task very seriously and it only took a few shots to get this handsome shot.
I am in LOVE with this shot of Grey. It is so the bear.

Mo did not take it so seriously :)

Any guesses as to what Morgan is making this face for? It could be anything really, she truly loves to be genuinely shocked at most anything that she sees these days. As Elf would say "That's Shocking!"

7 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Oh my GOSH!!! They are so stinking cute. I need some Fulk kids TLC!!! I miss you dearly!! Love them for me.

Rachel said...

I love the pics. Mo is so cute. I love her smile.


PS I WANT that temple pic. How did you make it?

Nicole Marsh said...

How fun! I love the picture of Grey. I have to say I am jealous that Morgan has so much hair! I need Maelie's to grow.

laura said...

your kids are adorable! great pics!

Carlie said...

So stinking cute! I love looking at your blog. Hey speaking of, can you get your sister to invite me to her black Bean blog? I want to order some of her cute stuff, but she went private- I'd greatly appreciate it!

Miranda said...

Such beautiful pics of your kiddies. Oh I like them... :)

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

What cutie pies! We sure do miss you guys! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.