Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Butt Crack Era.....

I had to laugh last night as I was folding the laundry and looked down and I had 3 piles of undies. Weird. We are in day 3 of potty training with Morgan and things are going really good. I was fighting doing this, but she is so ready and wanted to do it, so here we are.
I just have one question.
What is it with the butt crack and little girls?
Do manufacturers not understand what they are doing when they are making pants? It is sorta cute, but I think it is going to drive me crazy! I never had this issue with my boys, but I have noticed that girls are plagued by the butt crack. Regardless, I am happy to be getting Mo out of diapers before this new little man gets here.

7 comments:

Katie Jane said...

WE know how you feel. It is butt crack central when Claire is around. Crack kills. Just tell Morgan that. She will understand.

Nate and MyrLynn said...

Don't ya love potty training! Good Luck. We have to deal with crack too. I am even always reminding MyLeigh to keep her pants pulled up and shirts pulled down

Jenn J. said...

If you figure it out, let me know! In the meantime, her crack is darling! :)

Kari said...

your kids potty train WAY too early...I'm jealous!!! I'm hoping to start Chloe here soon...I don't know why I dread it so much. hope to see you guys soon.

Ginger said...

Landon is a butt cracker. More so than my other two boys.

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

let me finish taking down your pants and sweet little panties then you an me can have fun, you will be nice and tight I like tight little toddlers