Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools! I just couldn't help myself...

I have never really done any April Fools jokes before, but for some reason this year, I couldn't resist. The scene was set for dinner. I had made glasses of juice with Jello, and barbecued ribs with mashed potato frosting.


Adorable right? I told the kids that they were so good today that they got to have dessert for dinner. They cheered and got so excited. I am a terrible liar and was snickering under my breath the whole time I was serving them their "cupcakes."


This was the result. I loved Grey's initial reaction. He LOVES frosting so he took a huge bite off the top. As you can see, I thought I was hilarious! I was in tears I was laughing so hard..
Will took a bite and figured it out pretty fast.
Grey was more confused.

Morgan didn't really care.

9 comments:

Katie Jane said...

ha ha! I think I laughed the hardest at you! I love that you were almost peeing your pants. To goo. Yep, you read it right. I said goo. Jer says goo better than I do as we all know.

Rachel said...

haha! That was very clever :) You made them look so pretty too!

Anonymous said...

I hope you really gave them something yummy after that is mean. ;) Looks like fun though.

Ginger

Nicole Marsh said...

That is so awesome!!! I love it. It makes me wish I had thought of it, it is still April I can still do it right?

Mandy said...

I love that you made the juice jello! BTW, you so did not even look pregnant in that video!

Kylene said...

Such fun! You are such a cute mom. I love you laughing like crazy in the background. Made me laugh too!

Carlie said...

Oh my gosh you crack me up! I was laughing so hard! I wish I would have done something like that for my kids! Once again... you rock!

Kellie said...

You are such a cute mom! That is so fun, and the best part is you laughing at their reactions :) I love it!

Hogan Family said...

Too funny! You seriously crack me up girl. Loved Will response after you explained April fools.