Monday, November 15, 2010

Can't get enough of this guy!

This poor fella has been under-documented. Shocking, I know. So not like me.....He is 3 1/2 months old already! Where has the time and my sanity gone? 4 kids has sure thrown me for a loop but I would do it all over again for this face right here. His baby chick hair, squeals of delight when we are chatting, his tender heart over loud noises, and those gorgeous eyes! I love him. So much!On a random side note. We had our primary program this past Sunday and I bribed my kiddos with cupcakes if they sang nice and loud and I had to make good on my bribe. I cannot believe that I did not take a picture! 125 cupcakes! You should have seen my kitchen, it looked like a cupcake factory. Here are the few left over from the big day. I know it is over the top, but totally worth it. The kids LOVED them! And truthfully, I loved doing it. Weird, I know.

6 comments:

Hogan Family said...

125?!!! With all that detail??!! You are hired! Soooo cute.

PrincessKatie said...

So so cute and I miss you. Are you in primary?

Katie Jane said...

Oh my gosh. If you could see me right now I am bowing down to your awesomeness. SO CUTE! And that little man of yours just melts my heart. I just want to squish him. Just like fat Willakers.

mort said...

Not only cute cupcakes, they were goooood!

Carlie said...

Here's what I don't get... I do stuff like that, and most everyone I know gives me crap! You do it, and everyone loves you and thinks you are the coolest thing since sliced bread (which you are, don't get me wrong!) I always get people saying to me "don't over-do this time like you always do Carlie... it sucks! I wanna be like you! :0)

Rachel said...

seriously so creative. I'm jealous :)