Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yet another craving, COOKIES!!!

So, I was blog hopping and found this cool recipe site (thanks to KT having so many friends and family links) Me being in my current state, couldn't resist and we made them this evening. At least the kido's reap the benefits of my frequent cravings. They were so good, after I put the kids to beds I am going to have a stack with a glass of milk!
Grey doesn't really love cookies so he takes a couple bites and passes them to me........lucky me






Will on the other hand just asked me for a third and I told him he would need to wait until tomorrow. I just glanced up and he and Grey had found a graham cracker somewhere......lucky boys, it is 10 minutes past their bedtime.

5 comments:

hizladyship said...

Hurray I was able to find your blog no problem. And I even commented on Katie's. Like I told her, this is a first for me but I think it is going to be fun. Looking forward to doing one of my own. Hope you knew who hizladyship is. See you tomorrow!

Ginger said...

Really? 10 minutes past bedtime at 6:55PM? How do you get your kids to bed so early?

laura said...

dang toni! you're making ME crave cookies and i'm not even pregnant!

Holly Strong said...

Mmmm, those cookies look tasty, eamil me the recipe when you get a chance and next time you bake feel free to bring me some!!! LOL

Amy said...

I have been craving sweets lately too. The problem is you can't make dessert for 1, it makes 12+ servings!