Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweet Christmas Lights


This is the boys new favorite video to watch, Thanks T. Maybe Brian will do this when we get a house :) The boys were dancing on our bed when I showed them this video and I seriously lost it when Will busted out his air guitar. I have taught him well.


As a side note, I would like to thank Uncle Jeremy for teaching William this past week that there was such a number as "eleventy" He uses it all of the time now and he will not be convinced that Uncle Jer was saying it to be funny, and it is not a real number. He told Grey yesterday that we would have to wait until he is "eleventy" years old before he could shoot his dart gun. Oh, and by the way, Uncle Jer is a math teacher! Love ya!

5 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

I love that house, I could see why your boys want to watch this and dance.

Kylene said...

Awesome!! Hallie and I loved watching it. It puts the sorry little strands around my house to SHAME.

walkinourshoes said...

I love your blog. The family picture is darling. I love the one with you and Morgan, too.

Amy said...

I love your background by the way!! You obviously have good taste.

Ambyr said...

Very cool! I wish I wasn't so afraid of heights so that I could do better lights on our house!