Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th in Idaho Falls

We went up to IF for the 4th. The day started with the parade. Weather was overcast and beatuiful.. Here is the gang awaiting the arrival of the CANDY! Words cannot express how much I love Brian in his new shirt. It has nothing to do with the 4th, he is just hot!Proof I was there! Me and my handsome Master William.The Bear was not so sure about all of the loud noise (SHOCKER!) He has no idea what awaits him at the fireworks :) Mojo had a blast with the balloons, the horses, the water, and basically just loved being outside all day.

Next we were off to Grandma Fulks house to have some fun in the sun. Dad of course had to join in on the fun. Much to my suprise, Morgan was in love with the slip n slide. I had to pull her off to let the boys slide and she would crawl right back in. She stayed in until her lips were blue and I had to pull her away screaming. The boys of course had a blast.

Later that evening we went down by th falls to enjoy the Fireworks show. Mojo just sat and stared at it all, Grey bear was burried in his Grandma's chest, but actually watched most of the show without his hands over his ears. Will was hyper the entire evening and cheered for all of the fireworks. They all sacked out after our short hike back to the car. We got home about 12:30 am and found that our fridge door was left ajar and all of the food inside was ruined. I cleaned up the mess while Brian ran to Winco for some grub for Sunday. We had a great 4th.


2 comments:

walkinourshoes said...

Hi Toni,

Wow, you all are having so much fun. I can't believe how much Morgan is growing up. She is getting more hair and it is so cute that she wanted to slip'n'slide.
I gave my first Pres. lesson, on Sunday. It went really well. I am finally feeling like I know what I am doing. Did you color your hair? And, get it cut? It is beautiful. I love it!

Love, Koe

Jenn J. said...

I miss the fourth in Idaho Falls. It looks like you guys had fun!