Monday, March 22, 2010

Red Faced Cutie!

I love my little Momo Jo. She keeps me hopping, but what I love about her most is she is such a ham and a cheezer! This week my sweet little Mo has changed from this....



And This..............
To this..............Fifths Disease..... Poor little slapped faced Cutie
This has been going around our neighbors kids, and it was only a matter of time I guess. Basically just an ugly, and itchy rash and occasionally a fever. She has it much less than some of the kids I have seen, so I guess I am grateful for that.
I guess under the red mask, she is still the same little Cheezer.....

On the plus side, I have gotten a lot of snuggles and even rocked her to sleep this morning, (which NEVER happens) so I guess I can survive this.

9 comments:

Ellison's said...

Oh how sad!! That's so crazy. Does it bother her? Hope it goes away soon!

Carrie said...

Parker got that same rash a few years ago. I can totally relate! ha ha! good luck!!

Katie Jane said...

That is so sad!! I didn't even know that is was that bad! How horrible. My poor little mo mo jo!

Hogan Family said...

Poor Mo:) It looks painful.
I want to scratch it just looking at it. I guess I won't complain about my baby's RSV. By the way thanks for letting me bug your husband the other night. You guys are great!

Miranda said...

Oh, poor bug. Enjoy the snuggles.

Nicole Marsh said...

That is so crazy!! There are so many random things that kids can get, I never knew about that one. I love the smile in her pictures!

Ambyr said...

I have never seen that! Oh My Gosh!!! I'm glad that it's nothing serious but WOW! The poor little thing. She's such a trooper though, I love the cheesy smile! She's soooooo cute.

Emily said...

I think my boys have had that... but now I wonder??... they certainly didn't get that red faced... bless her little heart! glad you get some loves out of it and I hope she gets better soon!

Rob and Jenn said...

Are you ok? I always thought preggos couldn't be around fifths disease? Take it easy, alright!!!