Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine's Day Sneak Peak

It is practically February right? I was so excited at how cute these are turning out, I just had to post them. I am making these fun Valentine's for my kids and their cousins and they have loved them so much I thought I would spread the word. Now it is time for a little self promotion. I just started a new blog and I have an etsy shop where I post my ideas and birth announcements and such as..... If you or anyone you know are interested in a Valentine, I am more than happy to make one for you. Just visit my blog I Want 2 remember for details and more fun samples. I also have an Etsy shop set up http://www.iwant2remember.etsy.com. There is a friends and family discount, so let me know that you want one before you order it so I can adjust the price. Just e-mail me or post a comment if you have any questions. This is my first official act on getting my website set up and I will be posting all of my projects and ideas there.

9 comments:

Katie H. said...

Yeah, you finally got it up and running. Good job!!!

Nicole Marsh said...

Those are so cute! What a talented person you are. Good luck on your etsy shop, I will have to go and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You Merrill gals are so talented!!

Ginger said...

HOW CUTE!

Katie Jane said...

I am ready for my Valentine!!! I can't even wait, not one more second!

Rachel said...

CUTE! So I made those SUPER GOOD MUFFINS! YUMMMMO :) thanks

Kylene said...

So very cute Toni! I love them all. I will definitely check out your shop.

I'm so glad you guys are moving to IDAHO! I actually really like it here. We'll have to get together sometime. You are welcome here anytime!

Tawnya said...

Curse you and your creativity!

I so wish you would just move back to Cache Valley! Why are you being so difficult? Ha ha.

I seriously love these!

PrincessKatie said...

Okay now you gotta send me the one you have of Hailey! I am dying to see it!

They are so cut enad I love mos face!