Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Special Delivery.....

Yesterday while we were out shopping, the kids and I stopped by one of the Salvation Army donation buckets to drop off the money we raised with the Christmas Graham fundraiser. Putting money in the buckets is always the boys favorite things to do while we are out shopping so I had some willing volunteers to help drop it off. I am still amazed at the support that I received in this endeavor and I feel like we made a difference. We donated 300.00! It just makes me so excited that we were able to pull it off. Thank you again for everyone who participated and help get word out of this fundraiser.
Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Way to go! How wonderful that your children could be a part of this and feel the power of serving others!

Emily said...

WOW... you are so amazing! Isn't it crazy to wonder what if you would not have headed this up?? your little life would have still gone on... I'm sure you would have had a Merry Christmas regardless... but to think about the difference you made and each one of us can do what you just did (maybe not as creatively) and make such a difference for someone else... It's incredible and not that hard, everyone has a little something they can give! I am so proud of you for stepping it up I bet your heart just overflowed when you delivered that and your kids will remember it forever! Merry Christmas!! xoxo

Carlie said...

Way to make a difference Toni! You are such an amazing person! I love the Santa Grahams! Thanks for being such a great friend! Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year too! Give you and Brian a big hug from me!