Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I am sorry for posting this so late, but I got my cards out late and you can see why. I went a little crazy this year and I apologize for not being able to send a card to everyone but they were slightly labor intensive. Next year, don't expect something this extravagant, due to the fact that I am quite certain my hubby would demand a divorce :) So here you go do the best you can and imagine getting this in the mail.
The pictures don't show the detail very well, but it is a 3d pop-up card. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I will get around to posting some more pics soon. Love you all.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

How cute! Hope you had a merry Christmas!

PrincessKatie said...

Your cards were so cute. I know i already told you but Hailey has been carrying it around with her everywher. We miss yoU!

Nicole Marsh said...

You are so creative!! I love the card, but I could see why you wouldn't want to do it again next year.

Carrie said...

We loved your card tremendously! You have more craft-ability in a strand of your hair than I have on my whole head. I'm not even kidding, you are amazing! :)

Kellie said...

That is so cute and creative! And I LOVE that Tiny is in it too :)

Carlie said...

Bit it was BY FAR the best card we got! And I really look forward each year to getting your amazing and soooooo cute Christmas cards... please don't stop! Just tell Brian to go to work! :0)