Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Taking a break from begging today....Christmas lights in SLC

Friday night we went down to temple square to see the lights. As tradition, we had to ride tracks in because the kids LOVE it! Well almost all the kids. Mojo was a little tuckered out and fell asleep on the trainShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
We tried to wake her up for the lights.....this is what we got.......
Boys had a blast
Brian is always so serious! Momo woke up for the last 15 minutes we were there. She did a lot of oh......ooooohhhh
As tradition, of course Katie & Jer & crew made the trip

AND Grandma & Papa too......
We originally had planned to eat at in & out burger (seeming as after I moved they opened within a mile of our old place! RUDE!) until we found out it was the day of the grand opening and the line was wrapped around the parking lot. Luckily when we were heading to Logan from South Jordan, we decided to swing by @11:00 and the line was a little shorter so we waited and it was well worth it. YUMMY!

3 comments:

Katie Jane said...

you know I hate you for eating there without me. It still stings a little when I think about it...and that you called to rub it in. There were never such devoted sisters, my....buttoooshki.

Ginger said...

Looks like fun!

Nicole Marsh said...

I love seeing the lights! It looks like you had fun. I love the picture of Morgan asleep.