Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Visitors!

We love visitors! Yesterday Katie and Hailey came to visit.

Will was so excited to see his long lost friend Hailey.
There was Pole Dancing!?!
Bike Riding
Bike Swapping
I don't know why I find this picture so funny. These boys crack me up
Hailey's attempts to take pics of us were unsuccessful so we had to take one ourselves.
Thank You for coming to visit!

I am in Love with this picture too. Oh my little bear. He is so funny and he knows just what to say to make me smile. He tilts his head and in a high pitched, quiet voice he says "oh" (yes, it will not make sense unless you have heard him do it, but it melts my heart. He says it when he likes something, or when he sees something little or "baby" but Mostly I love it because it is usually followed up by "I like you, all the time"

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Yeah we had so much fun and I loved will saying his gut hurt that was awesome. And you know those pole dancers you gotta be worried about that. Can't wait to see you again soon! I miss you!

Kylene said...

Very fun pic's. Love the pole dancing. :)